Sam Splints, 36 inch
Regular price $15.00 Sale price
Shipping calculated at checkout.
The well known Sam Splints are made of thin strips of soft Aluminium and closed cell foam material. (SAM – Structural Aluminium Malleable).
- When folded into a structural bend the splint becomes quite rigid and easily supports the leg, forearm or humerus.
- Can be easily contoured and crimped to stabilize the cervical spine.
- The coating does not stain and is reusable with proper cleaning.
- Suitable for splinting legs, arms, wrists, fingers and ankles.
- Ideal for all ages, children through to adults.
- X-ray translucent.
- Can be cut with trauma shears.
- Light and small enough to pack in a first aid kit.