FR QUILT-LINED HOODED JACKET
Constructed with a 10-ounce fabric that is 88% cotton, 12% nylon flame resistant duck, this brown hooded work jacket meets the requirements of ASTM F1506, NFPA 70E, and OSHA 1910.269 meaning it meets Hazard Risk Category 3. Even the brass front zipper, rib storm cuffs, and hood drawstring are flame resistant. Flip up the three-piece insulated hood for even more protection and the liner consists of heavyweight modacrylic insulation quilted to 100% cotton FR twill for added comfort and warmth.
This brown jacket is extremely comfortable to wear with an elastic waistband and deep bi-swing action back for exceptional mobility. The Elbow patches and triple-needle stitched main seams ensure it will resist normal wear-and-tear. Store your gear in the inside double pocket with flame resistant hook-and-loop closure or in the two lined front patch pockets.
Keep the flames out and your warmth in with the Berne FR Quilt-Lined Hooded Jacket.
- Elastic waistband
- Deep bi-swing action back
- Elbow patches
- Fabric: 10-oz. 88% cotton, 12% nylon flame-resistant duck
- Heavy-duty flame-resistant brass front zipper covered by storm flap with concealed snaps
- Hidden flame-resistant rib knit storm cuffs
- HRC 3
- Inside double pocket with flame-resistant hook/loop closure
- Insulation/Liner: Heavyweight modacrylic insulation quilted to 100% cotton FR twill
- Meets NFPA 70E standards
- ASTM F1506 and OSHA 1910.269
- Three-piece insulated hood with flame resistant drawstring
- Triple-stitched main seams
- Two lined front patch pockets